Integrity Home Evaluation Services –
Licensed by the State of Ohio for Radon
and Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
General Home Inspections include
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffit and fascia.
- Grading and drainage.
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems.
- Cooling systems.
- Main water shut off valves.
- Water heating system.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
- Grounding and bonding.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and much more!
Radon Inspections are performed using Sun Nuclear Continuous Radon Monitors
Inspection Services Offered:
- Buyer and Seller Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Infrared Thermographic Inspections
- Radon Inspections
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Inspections
- Neighborhood Environmental Reports
- FREE How to Operate Your Home Manual with every Home Inspection