Integrity Home Evaluation Services –
Licensed by the State of Ohio for Radon
and Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
General Home Inspections include
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffit and fascia.
- Grading and drainage.
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems.
- Cooling systems.
- Main water shut off valves.
- Water heating system.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
- Electrical service line and meter box.
- Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses.
- Grounding and bonding.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and much more!
Radon Inspections are performed using Sun Nuclear Continuous Radon Monitors
Inspection Services Offered:
- Buyer and Seller Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- Radon Inspections
- Wood Destroying Insect Inspections
- Indoor Air Quality Inspections
- Neighborhood Environmental Reports
- FREE 1 year membership to Home Owners Network (HON) with every Home Inspection*
- FREE How to Operate Your Home Manual with every Home Inspection
*Get the right answer, right now!®
To thank you for using our inspection services, you will receive a one year membership to the Home Owners Network, a $250 value FREE!
The Home Owners Network (HON) helps home owners enjoy their home to its fullest. HON has an established panel of qualified professionals and experts in every field related to your home. If you encounter any problem, simply send them your question and their expert panel will guide you to a solution. You can even send a picture of the problem with their “Ask the Expert” app!